How to work with us. Innovate with the world´s finest impact-driven talent.
AI Innovation Challenge
Outcome: AI models
- 50 engineers / 5000 h development time
- Up to 20 countries per team
Top Talent Teams
Outcome: AI products
- Dedicated teams of 1-5 senior engineers
- Top 2% of Omdena talent
- Up & downscale on-demand
Outcome: Your next hire(s)
- 85% of startups hire engineers from Omdena within 12 months
- Work with talent before hiring
AI Innovation Challenge. Explore new algorithms, collect data faster, gain new insights.
50 AI engineers
- A diverse team of 50 machine learning engineers and data scientists
- A project manager
- Talent selected to match your project needs
- 8 weeks for AI development
- 2 weeks for integration and deployment
- 5000+ hours of overall development time
- Working prototypes and/or deployable AI models
- Opportunity to hire talented engineers after the project ends
The process. Test, Iterate and Build Faster via Bottom-up Collaboration.
Submit your idea and problem to be solved. If necessary, we will help to scope your project.
Data and infrastructure
Get your data and systems ready by an experienced Omdena team.
Your AI models developed by the team of 50 engineers and a project manager.
Back and frontend deployment by a dedicated Omdena team.
Let’s solve your problem! The largest AI use case library for impACT-driven organizations in the world.
Successfully completed projects See all $
Improving Food Security and Crop Yield in Senegal Using Satellite Imagery
Supporting Affordability of Oncology Immunotherapy Treatments
Identifying Optimal Locations for Floating Solar Installations Using Satellite Data
Looking for In-House Talent? Test before hiring.
Instant access to 15,000+ pre-vetted engineers from over 118 countries.
Unlike in software houses, by running an Omdena Challenge you can identify and hire the best-fit engineers and data scientists for the project.
Colton Magnant, Ph.D.
at Aigorithm LLC
at Enexis Groep
Rosana de Oliveira Gomes
Start solving problems with us. Sign up for a demo now.
Interested in making impACT? Request a demo.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.