By Michael Burkhardt
Yes, we can build a better future with Artificial Intelligence – But only if we have more female leadership.
We sat together with five Women in AI who are doing inspiring work and talked about why we need more women in leadership roles, how to empower more women to join the field, and lastly what learnings and insights all five want to share with aspiring female AI engineers. Enjoy!
- Yemissi B. Kifouly, Udactiy Mentor
- Kulsoom Abdullah, Data Science Consultant
- Ecem Yılmazhaliloğlu, President of Technoladies
- Rebeca Moreno Jiménez, UNHCR Innovation Officer
- Sofia Kyriazi, UNHCR AI Engineer
More about Omdena
Omdena is the collaborative platform to build innovative, ethical, and efficient AI and Data Science solutions to real-world problems.