Mission. Vision. Goals.
To promote real-world AI through running open-source projects
To provide case study-based education
To bring AI services to local AI enthusiasts and businesses around the world
Support to create impact for your people
To bring to life communities all around the world that provide AI education and collaborate together on solving issues important for locals.
Why become a Collaborator?
- Get the work experience employers are looking for
- Network with like-minded people willing to learn and develop their AI skills
- Get exposed to the life-cycle of a data science project from data collection to final deliverables
- Learn and develop your data science skills through a series of workshops organized by local chapter leads
- Develop your skills in Data science/ Artificial Intelligence through working on real-world project
- Make connections and get help from Omdena AI experts to develop your AI skills
Why become an Local Chapter Lead?
- Understand the technical approaches and the skills needed in solving a problem using data science/artificial intelligence
- Get the work experience needed in becoming a product owner/developer
- Learn and develop your AI skills through collaboration with other AI engineers
- Showcase your work and impact to obtain grants or scholarships at international conferences, universities or global communities
- Make contacts and get help from Omdena AI community experts to organise workshops
- Develop your non-technical skills like communication, team building, analytical and problem solving skills
Growth stories of Local Chapter Leads.
Changing My Profession and Gaining Experience as an ML Engineer – by Omdena Jordan Chapter Lead
From Junior ML Engineer to Omdena Chapter Lead in Cairo to a Job Offer at a US-Based Startup
Addressing the Sri Lankan Crisis with AI – by Omdena Chapter Lead Vidura Wijekoon
Omdena Career Growth Path
All Local Chapters.
Become a partner of a chapter
By partnering with us as a University or educational institute you give your students a unique internship experience combined with real-world exposure.
Early in your Data Science Career:
Become a Collaborator
Get your hands on a unique Real-World AI experience by contributing to the Challenge. Make the change by an immersive learning experience with people from around the World.
Advanced Data Scientists/ Career:
Become an Local Chapter Lead or a Collaborator
Open your Chapter to help your local community, solve their problems, manage a team, and activate your local data talent community.