Check our requirements below and apply at the end of the page.
- Good English and access to a computer with internet
- A good/very good grasp in computer science and/or mathematics
- Student, junior developer or a developer who is changing the work field
- Understanding of ML and Deep learning algorithms.
- Passed or started an online course in machine learning/deep learning.
- Availability of around 15-20 hours a week (minimum).
- Working with world-class AI mentors and domain experts
- Being part of a driven and supportive community of collaborators
- Learning and sharing your knowledge within the community of AI enthusiasts
- Certificates of participation and references
- Being featured on our website and blog as an active member