This project takes you to Mars by working on building an anomalies detection model for Mars surface.
You are an aspiring junior data scientist, machine learning engineer, or computer science student who has some knowledge in ML/Computer vision and/or practical experience through real-world projects or course-related projects. You are eager to learn fast, acquire the right skills on real data science projects and you want to work with smart and fun people. If this fits you, check our requirements below and apply to join our community.
– Good English and access to a computer with internet
– Background education (preferably student at a University or a junior developer) showing a good/very good grasp in computer science and/or mathematics or a developer who is changing the work field.
– Understanding of ML and Deep learning algorithms.
– Passed or started an online course in machine learning/deep learning.
This is a part-time engagement that will take around 14-20 hours a week.
– Engaging in image analysis and data preprocessing
– Working on deep learning algorithms
– Collaborating with other participants
– Working with world-class AI mentors as well as domain experts
– Working within a community of people who care about the problem and eager to solve it
– Constantly learning and sharing your knowledge within the community of AI enthusiasts
– Certificates of participation and references
– Being featured at our website and articles about the project